If I was a (bad) poet I could write a sonnet on how much I love this dress. But since I'm against torture I'll just hit you with the high points.
- There isn't a curve that this dress doesn't love. It clings in the right places and hides all the ones that are waiting for a good plastic surgeon. They are very maximizing, hence the name!
- It's long. It's still a little "Springish" around here and my legs still have that Twilight glow about them. So while my self tanner develops, my maxi dress highlights my summery pedicure - not my sunless legs.
- I don't have to shave my legs to wear it. No, I'm not saying I don't shave my legs. I'm just saying that I don't like to shave them every day! Which if you are of Hungarian and Mexican descent, and go a day without shaving in a short dress, people are going to be talking about you and your she wolf legs, and that time when Julia Roberts had hairy pits on the red carpet. Hairy legs brings up that kind of stuff...
- The top part of a Maxi dress is kind of magical. It's nice to all shape and sizes of "the girls", if you know what I mean. Great draping for those who got them (and them some) and great draping for those who don't. It tames and highlights at the same time. Don't ask me how it works, just chalk it up to one of those great life mysteries.
- They look great for any dress code. Wear them out to lunch or by the pool. Add a great jacket or sweater and dress them up for an evening out, and then fall into bed in it after your crazy night out (or you were to exhausted to move from your day at the pool - it happens).